A chocolate, orange and cherry Old Fashioned perfect for Halloween!Author: Leah Bergman Recipe type: CocktailCuisine: DrinkServes: 1INGREDIENTS
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- 10-12 dashes Dark Chocolate Bitters
- 2 strips of orange peel
- squeeze of fresh orange juice
- 1 Amarena cherry or Luxardo cherry, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon cherry syrup (from cherries)
- ½ ounce simple syrup, optional
- large ice cube
- dry ice
- In a heavy tumbler, muddle together orange peel and cherry.
- Add in bourbon, chocolate bitters, squeeze of orange juice, cherry syrup and simple syrup.
- Stir to combine and add one large ice cube. Stir to melt slightly and chill drink.
- Carefully drop in a small chunk of dry ice using a metal spoon.
- Garnish with additional cherry or orange zest if desired.
- Serve immediately